Saturday, March 27, 2010

Picture this.....

They say a picture is worth 1000 words right?

Well, here is a link to 423 pictures from my time with my family =)
That is a lot easier than writting 423,000 words.....

http://picasaweb.google.com/maguilar317/FamilyComesToTown?feat=directlink

The pictures are for the most part in order of their trip. I will do another post later with some of thier thoughts and experiences while here, but these pictures should keep you busy for now =)

Peace,
Meti

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing such a job organizing all of these pics. It makes us relive the wonderful time that we had with you and your mom. She can have the best time of anyone I know! Your friends were so good to us. I will never forget our adventures in Panama.
    Love you,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miche,
    Wow...did we take that many pictures? It's so fun to look at them and remember all the FUN! (Even the ones of me in my bathing suit!) Having you as our travel agent and hostess allowed us to visit parts of Panama that most people will never see. It was the best trip ever and I'M COMING BACK!!
    I love you Precious,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That WAS a lot of pictures! But it was definitely a lot of GREAT pictures! It looks like your family had a fantastic time! I need to talk to them about how they did it all...if I can get Emily and Sarah to come, do you think we could stay with you??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, wonderful pics and great guest bloggers! Loved the scorpion story. Now that your family has taken the big trip I suspect they'll be back. Take care, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete