Great videos Miche. Was that Kenneth singing? The little girl reminds me of Molly when she pushes him out of the way so she can sing by herself. I loved seeing your beautiful face and hearing your laughter in the backgroud. I love you and miss you. Mom Be Safe!
These kids are too adorable! These videos brought a smile to my face! Thank you for sharing Miche!! It is obvious that these kids adore you! They are all smiles because of the amazing person behind the camera! Love you!
I do love those kids! I wonder if there's any way to sneak one home with you.
ReplyDeleteThe little man in the yellow shorts was too funny. They really are cute kids. How about "Harold and the chocolate factory"!!
ReplyDeleteTil next time,
LYTTM,
T
Great videos Miche. Was that Kenneth singing? The little girl reminds me of Molly when she pushes him out of the way so she can sing by herself. I loved seeing your beautiful face and hearing your laughter in the backgroud.
ReplyDeleteI love you and miss you.
Mom
Be Safe!
These kids are too adorable! These videos brought a smile to my face! Thank you for sharing Miche!! It is obvious that these kids adore you! They are all smiles because of the amazing person behind the camera! Love you!
ReplyDelete