Buenas,
Quick Update. We have left our training site and home stay families and are back at Fort Clayton. Today is the last day of training (hard to believe). Tomorrow by 4 pm. I will officially be sworn in as a Peace Corps Volunteer =)
I plan on doing one more blog post before I head to my site on Monday. Until then, I wanted to share some pictures with you.
This first link has pictures from a few different days we spent as tourist in Panama City, some of them you may have already seen, but I added a few from Panama Viejo and Casco Viejo. It was great learning a little more about the history of this amazing country!
http://picasaweb.google.com/maguilar317/PanamaCity?feat=directlink
This link has pictures of our going away party at our training site. I was of course designated as the photographer, so you will find pictures of nearly every family with their trainee =)
http://picasaweb.google.com/maguilar317/Despidida?feat=directlink
Enjoy!
Meti
Congratulations on becoming an official Peace Corp representative, Michelle. At last you can put to use all your training!
ReplyDeleteNaomi
Yeah Miche, Meti, Mighty Mouse!!!
ReplyDeleteYou made it through the training with flying colors. We are all so very proud.
Will take more time with the photos tomorrow. They are always great, but would like it if you would ask someone to take a few more of you. Guess that will be up to one of your buds on B E Island.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Love you and stay safe,
T
Hi Sweetie,
ReplyDeleteI got your text message yesterday about being sworn in. I'm sure that was a very special and rewarding ceremony for you. Great pictures as always. You have become quite the photographer with your new camera!
HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND!
I love you and miss you.
Mom
Be Safe