Thursday, November 12, 2009

The One With Pictures and a New Mailing Address

Hello Hello,

I know how much you all like the pictures, so I managed to find some time to upload some. I even figured out that I can add some Captions to give the pictures some context. So whenever I have time I will try to do that.
This first link is picture from Swear in about 3 weeks ago.
http://picasaweb.google.com/maguilar317/SwearIn?feat=directlink

Amd this link is pictures from in my site over the past 2 weeks
http://picasaweb.google.com/maguilar317/2WeeksInSite?feat=directlink

I have yet to bring out my "real camera" my SLR in site yet. I have decided to wait until I am out of a host house. But these pictures will do for now.

Also, I have a new mailing address:

Michelle Aguilar
Cuerpo de Paz-Panama
Entrega General
Bocas Del Toro, Bocas Del Toro
Republica De Panma

Remember if you are going to send in anything make sure to put religious symbols on the package and that way they will not mess with it in the mail.

Until Next time,
Meti

3 comments:

  1. Meti,
    The swearing in photos were great. Such bright faces. I love the fact that some of the villagers can't help themselves when it comes to smiling. Thanks for being so faithfull in sending blog updates.

    Love you,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, and thanks for the pics. We so look forward to any sort of communication you send!

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie,
    So nice to see your beautiful face in the photos. I'm counting down the days until March!
    I love you and miss you so much.
    Mom
    Be Safe
    P.S. It's snowing

    ReplyDelete