Friday, November 27, 2009

The One With the Thanksgiving Pictures

I figured I better make the most out of having internet...

Here are all the pictures I took during Thanksgiving.

http://picasaweb.google.com/maguilar317/Thanksgiving?feat=directlink


I hope all of you were able to share a day of giving thanks with the people you love. It is easy sometimes to take for granted all that we have in the United State. Not just physical possessions and food, but educational opportunities, health care, the freedom of choice and so much more. I hope that your giving of thanks and appreciation will not be limited to one day but will continue throughout the year.
In case you ever forget how much you have to be thankful for, my blog will always be here to remind you =)

Love,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics and the Thanksiving greetings. Looks like you all had a wonderful day.

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete